Online Return Policy
Most merchandise can be returned within 90 days of purchase unless noted in our Return Policy Exceptions. All Existing Return Policy rules apply. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment (credit card, Pay Pal, etc.). Original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund and return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer unless the return is the result of an error by Homedepot.com. Please note bundled items need to be returned with all components for a full refund.
Online Return Options
Return to Store
For your convenience, items purchased on electricalhvac.com can be returned to any of our retail stores nationwide.
- Credit will be issued at time of return and no return shipping charges will be incurred. *
- Please bring with you a copy of your bar coded shipping confirmation email or the credit card used to make the purchase.
For most orders delivered by UPS or Fed Ex, you can use the enclosed small parcel return label to mail your return. For most orders, credit will be issued at the time the merchandise is successfully picked up by the return carrier. For remaining orders, credit will be issued at the time the merchandise is received in our warehouse.
Preparing Your Return by Mail
- Fill out and include with your return the Return Form located on the lower section of your packing slip.
- Pack the item carefully in the original packaging.
- Affix the UPS returns label over the top of the original shipping label. Keep a copy of the tracking number on this label for future reference.
- Bring the package to any UPS location near you.
If you need assistance with the return of larger items, or if you have any other questions, please contact Online Customer Support at 1-832-672-6222.
Online Return Policy Exceptions
Major HVAC Supplies
Any Major HVAC Supplies products that are defective or damaged should be inspected and refused upon delivery. If delivery is complete, damage and/ or defects must be reported within 48 hours of delivery by calling 1-832-673-6222.
Due to safety hazards, items that use flammable liquids or gases cannot be returned through the mail, even if the item has been drained of these materials. This would include (but is not limited to) items such as lawn mowers, leaf blowers, and any other items that use flammable liquids or gases. Please return products that use flammable liquids/ gases or other hazardous materials to your local store.
– Gift Cards and Store Credits
– Labor, Delivery, and/or Installation Services
– Product Samples (e.g. Wallpaper, Paint, Fabric, and Flooring)
– Custom Products
Damaged Items & Order Shortage Claims/ Replacement Parts
If an order arrives damaged or incomplete or is in need of replacement parts, contact Customer Support at 1-832-672-6222 within 30 days of delivery for resolution.
In-Store Purchase Return Policy
Returns within 90 days of purchase and with a valid sales receipt will be exchanged, refunded in cash, credited to your account or refunded via The AW electrical&hvac supply store credit.
In-Store Purchase Return Exceptions
Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We take pride in the quality of the products we sell and offering great customer service is our top priority. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you to return your purchase. Contact Us